TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Quotation is only considered accepted once a 50% deposit is paid. The balance is payable on collection of goods, unless otherwise negotiated in writing or credit terms in place.
- Cancellation Policy: We will impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before delivery. The minimum cancellation fee is 50% of the total invoice amount if the goods have not been manufactured yet. The fee will depend on the nature of the order, the length notice of cancellation before delivery, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the order and the reason for cancellation. No refund on deposits in the event of cancellation for already ordered or made Special-Order Goods.
- Delivery Policy: The client is responsible for the collection of the goods at the business physical address unless otherwise agreed. We can arrange delivery on behalf of the client. If we arrange a delivery on behalf of the client, it will be at the clients cost depending on the area of delivery and the risk of handling the goods will be on the client as soon as the goods are place on delivery vehicle. The client must arrange their own insurance in this regard. We will communicate unavoidable delay in the delivery.
- Courier: Hoiden will NEVER be liable for ANY courier fees (especially not for any alterations, returns or tailoring) and will always be on the Clients’ final invoice. Hoiden have an account with one courier company i.e Globeflight and will ensure to use the most affordable one for the location provided however Hoiden will not be responsible for late deliveries affected by the couriers. Please advise if you’d like to use your own courier.
- Refund Policy: Please choose carefully. We do not allow refunds as all our dresses are specially made-up according to custom sizes chosen, colours and styles. Where goods are defective, we need to be notified about it within 30 days after it has left our premises. If the product do not perform we need to be notified about it, and repairs will be arranged. If the product is installed, affixed amended will not accept a return of the product. We may charge a handling fee of 10% of the price if the return is accepted by management.
- Fabric Manufacturers: The Client agrees that in no instance will Hoiden be responsible for any colour shade changes that might have occurred. Since Hoiden has no control over the manufacturing of the fabrics being purchased, Hoiden cannot take blame for colour changes that might occur in the dye of the fabric. Hoiden will however ensure that all changes will be kept to a minimum. Please also note that the lace pattern may change according to the colour chosen. The lace on the final product may not coincide with the lace on the catalogue. If different colours are chosen in the same style, please expect the lace pattern to all be different. Please do communicate with us if you’re specific about the lace pattern.
- Colour chart: All colours displayed on the colour chart are Hoiden’s best effort at a match to the actual fabric colour. Hoiden takes no responsibility over differences in colour between the chart and the actual colour goods received. Please note that due to different monitor/ screen/photographers editing/printer settings colours may appear differently to the actual colour intended. If you would like to be certain we do suggest asking for a physical colour swatch to be couriered at courier charges.
- IF STANDARD SIZE OPTION WAS CHOSEN: Under no circumstances will alterations or tailoring of the goods be done at no cost. If tailoring or alterations are requested then an acceptable quote will be calculated and communicated before continuing. Please do make sure about the size by using our size guide and Youtube tutorial. Because the good are made on order according to the specific size and colour we do not accept returns or exchanges if the wrong size was chosen. If any help is needed with choosing a size, please do communicate with our team that you need help.
- IF CUSTOM MEASUREMENT OPTION WAS CHOSEN: Please ensure that measurements are taken correctly according to the measuring chart and tutorial on Youtube. Tailoring and alterations are included in your price but Do expect minor alterations at your fittings. Measurements are given and used accordingly but for the absolute perfect fit, tailoring will always be needed. Measurements can only help us to identify the correct sizing but not to create an individual’s exact body shape, so we do suggest having it altered if necessary.
By continuing you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and agree that the information stated on the order form is correct and the order can be made accordingly.
Copyright © hoiden (Pty) Ltd. 2021